Simple, Secure Connectivity for the Small Office/Home Office
The Cisco® RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall provides simple, affordable, highly secure, business-class connectivity to the Internet for small offices/home offices and remote workers.
The Cisco RV110W combines wired and wireless connectivity for small offices and remote workers with a high-speed, 802.11n wireless access point; a 4-port 10/100 Mbps Fast Ethernet switch; an intuitive, browser-based device manager; and support for the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility, all at a very affordable price. Its combination of business-class features, support for virtual networks to enable highly secure guest access, simple installation, and top-quality user experience takes basic connectivity for small businesses with five or fewer employees to a new level. See Figure 1.
The Cisco RV110W Wireless-N VPN Firewall features:
- High-speed, standards-based 802.11n wireless connectivity improves throughput and coverage, allowing employees to stay productive while away from their desks
- Integrated 4-port 10/100 switch, enabling you to connect to computers, printers, IP phones, cameras, and other devices
- Proven firewall with access rules support and advanced wireless security helps keep business assets safe
- Quality of service (QoS) support for enhanced voice, video, and data traffic
- Support for separate "virtual" networks, enabling you to control access to sensitive information and to set up highly secure wireless guest access
- IP Security (IPsec) Site-to-Site Tunneling and Point-to-Point Tunneling Protocol (PPTP) VPN support, providing highly secure remote access connectivity for Windows and Mac OS computers
- Support for IPv6, the latest Internet Protocol technology, to help your network accommodate new technologies
- Simplified configuration through an intuitive, browser-based device manager
- Support for the Cisco FindIT Network Discovery Utility