- Patent-pending operating mode that bypasses unused electrical components in good power conditions to achieve very high operating efficiency without sacrificing any protection.
- Simulates utility power to provide the highest degree of compatibility for active PFC (power factor corrected) servers and sensitive electronics
- Single outlet group that may be controlled separately from the UPS for discrete reboot of hung devices, sequenced on/off and non-critical load shedding.
- 8 outlets; 120Volts
- LCD UPS System
- Alpha/numeric LCD display
- High-efficiency green mode/Automatic voltage regulation
- Power capacity: 1,000 W/1,440 VA
- Nominal output voltage: 120 V
- Output connections (NEMA): (8) 5-15R
- Switched outlet groups: 1
- Battery type: Maintenance-free sealed lead-acid battery with suspended electrolyte; leak proof
- Replacement battery: RBC7
- Interface ports: Serial (RJ45), USB, and SmartSlot
- Control panel and audible alarms: Alpha-numeric LCD display with LED status indicators; alarm on battery, distinctive low battery alarm and configurable delays