HyperX Predator DDR4 memory has a fierce new heat spreader design in black aluminum for greater heat dissipation to optimize reliability. The heat spreader and PCB complement the look and design of the latest PC hardware, so you can dominate in HyperX style. Predator DDR4 delivers blazing fast speeds matched with low latencies for extreme DDR4 performance, ultra-response multitasking and an overall faster system. It complements Intel's 6 and 8 core processors for faster video editing, 3D rendering and AI processing - and to keep you in the lead while gaming. Predator DDR4's Intel XMP-ready profiles are optimized for Intel's 100 Series chipset, X99 motherboards and Intel Core i7 HEDT processors for compatibility and the highest performance. XMP profiles are hand-tuned so end users can easily overclock their platforms for higher-performing frequencies and lower timings by simply selecting a profile, with no need for manual timing adjustments in BIOS. HyperX Predator DDR4 keeps its cool even in a deathmatch and takes full advantage of the power efficiency brought by DDR4 for lower power consumption over DDR3. Less power draw results in less heat and higher reliability. HyperX Predator DDR4 is 100-percent factory tested at speed and backed by free technical support and legendary reliability.
- Aluminum heat spreader in fierce new look - The new dense heat spreader in black aluminum provides greater heat dissipation to optimize reliability.
- Extreme DDR4 performance - HyperX Predator DDR4 complements Intel’s 6 and 8 core processors for faster video editing, 3D rendering, AI processing and of course, gaming.
- Optimized for Intel 9 Series chipset and X79 motherboards - Designed for compatibility and highest performance for Intel Core i7 HEDT processors along with the 100 Series Chipset and X99 motherboards.
- Hand-tuned profiles let users easily overclock and attain higher performing frequencies and lower timings.
- Lower power consumption than DDR3 - At 1.35V it takes full advantage of the power efficiency brought by DDR4, less power draw results in less heat and higher reliability.