Take your storage to the extreme with the 64GB Extreme Go USB 3.1 Flash Drive from SanDisk. This high-speed flash drive features a USB 3.1 Gen-2 interface complete with data read speeds of up to 200 MB/s and data write speeds of up to 150 MB/s making it easy to transfer large files such as 4K movies in a little as 40 seconds. While this drive supports USB 3.1 Gen-2 connectivity, it remains backwards compatible with both USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 ports making the Extreme Go USB 3.1 flash drive both fast and versatile. To ensure your stored files remain secure, SanDisk has included with this flash drive a copy of its SecureAccess software featuring 128-bit AES file encryption and password protection.
- High-speed performance of up to 200 MB/s read and up to 150 MB/s write
- Transfers files to drive up to 35X faster than standard USB 2.0 drives, so you can quickly transfer and go
- Transfer a full-length 4K movie in approximately 40 seconds or 1000 photos in approximately 60 seconds
- USB 3.1 Gen-2 enabled
- SanDisk SecureAccess software included for 128-bit AES file encryption and password protection
- The drive comes with a RescuePRO Deluxe data recovery software download offer. This software makes it easy to recover files that have been accidentally deleted (download required)