The 512GB 970 PRO NVMe M.2 Internal SSD from Samsung is built with their 4th generation VNAND technology in a M.2 form factor with PCIe Gen3 x4 connectivity. Featuring NVMe technology, this drive supports up to 3500 and 2700 MB/s read and write speeds respectively, to bring you faster boot and load times. Moreover, it comes with Samsung Magician, a drive monitoring and management software, and is backed by a five-year warranty.
The NVMe interface of the 970 PRO supports PCIe Gen3 x4 lanes for an enhanced bandwidth and lower latency than SATA SSDs. You can experience improved sequential read and write speeds of up to 3500 and 2700 MB/s respectively.
The 970 PRO comes with the Samsung Magician, an advanced software solution for users to monitor, manage and maintain the drive. Magician provides personalized firmware checking and additional functions tailored for individual user's drives. It even updates the firmware automatically to make sure that the drive's performance stays up to date.
- Drive Capacity: 512.00 GB
- Interface: PCIe 3.0 x4
- Random Read Speed: 15,000 IOPS (4 KB Files)
- Random Write Speed: 55,000 IOPS (4 KB Files)
- Sequential Read Speed: 3500 MB/s
- Sequential Write Speed: 2700 MB/s
- Drive Type: SSD
- Form Factor: M.2 2280
- Flash Controller: Samsung Phoenix
- Flash Memory Type: 3D V-NAND
- SMART Support: Yes
- TRIM Support: Yes
- Reliability / Data Integrity
- Encryption: 256-Bit AES Hardware Encryption
- Mean Time Between Failures (MTBF): 1.5 Million Hours
- Power Draw: 5.2 W (Active)
- 30.00 mW (Standby)
- Supported Voltage: 3.3 VDC
- Operating Temperature: 32 to 158°F / 0 to 70°C
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 80.3 x 22.1 x 2.3 mm
- Weight: 8.5 g